The FAT Paint Company makes chalk-style paint that goes on smooth, distresses easily, and finishes with flair. Developed by an artisanal brother-sister duo, FAT Paint transforms old furniture, frames, bowls, jars, and anything at all really into enviable works of upcycled art.
Giving your old, tired looking pieces looking new again,
is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
1. Give your piece ‘The Once Over’. Wipe it with a sanding sponge. and then clean all surfaces.
2. Grab your brush. Use a good quality brush.
3. FAT’n it up. Wait about 20 minutes between layers.
4. Sand it. Sand all surfaces with FAT Paint on them.
5. Seal it. Add a top coat with FAT Wax or CLEAR Top Coat.
We carry FAT Paint Company in Sample Sizes, Pints and Quarts as well as
FAT Wax Beeswax Polish and Clear Top Coat to finish your piece beautifully!